Properties, Sites & Buildings
Sites to Set Your Sights On
Places and Spaces for Business
From industrial and commercial to office, Cleveland County offers a wide variety of available buildings and sites. Search our property database or use our specialized services to identify your tailored location.
The benefit of being in Cleveland County is the fact that we are really central to our customers.
Managing Director, ABB Large Motors & Generators U.S.
Properties, Sites & Buildings
UNDER CONSTRUCTION FEB 2022! 108,500 sqft Industrial Shell Building for Sale
- 108,500 sqft (Expandable to 256,500 sqft) Industrial Shell Building available for sale
- Located one mile from Highway 74 and a half-mile from the future US 74 bypass.
- Interstate accessibility (I-85 and I-26).
- Located only 50 minutes away from Charlotte Douglas International NC Airport and 60 minutes away from Greenville-Spartanburg SC Airport.
Foothills Commerce Center
- Located in Shelby, just minutes from historic uptown.
- Publicly owned, North Carolina Certified Site.
- Two pre-graded sites are available for purchase.
- Zoned for light Industrial, with space and flexibility for almost any building configuration.
- Premier highway and interstate accessibility.
Farmville Road Site
- Located in Shelby and publicly owned.
- 103 sub-dividable acres zoned for heavy industrial.
- Robust utility infrastructure.
- 45 minutes from Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
- Location is convenient to new Highway 74 Bypass that is under construction.
T5 Data Center Park and Powered Shell Building
- Build to Suit opportunities available on Shovel ready sites in T5 Data Center Park in Kings mountain.
- 40,000 square feet of space available for lease in secure Data center purpose-built, powered shell building.
- Extremely safe location with low occurrence of man-made or natural hazards.
- Dedicated substation serves only data center customers in the park.
- Significant sales and property tax savings available.
- Excellent residential or industrial opportunity for developers.
- Originally home to Doran Mill in Shelby and the original, historic water tower has been preserved and remains on site.
- Publicly owned, and has been cleared and graded, and is ready for development. Phase I Environmental reports available upon request.
- Consists of two parcels, totaling approximately 77 acres.
- Serviced by gas, sanitary sewer, electricity, and water utilities.
- Address: Situated on State Road 226 (Polkville Rd) and West Grover Street.
- Located in Shelby, NC and approximately 40 minutes west of Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT). It is situated between US Hwy 74 and US Hwy 74 Bypass that is currently under construction.
- Uniquely situated with a greenway trail (The Twin Trestle Trail) running along its eastern portion adjacent to the First Broad River. This 2.2 mile trail is a part of the Carolina Thread Trail.
- Located within close distance to Uptown Shelby and its amenities, as well as a multitude of retail and restaurants, Shelby City Park and Cleveland County Library.
Cleveland County Mall
- Located in Shelby, 45 minutes from Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
- Excellent access and visibility on Highway 74.
- Trade area of 350,000 and total retail sales of $2.7 billion-plus.
- Anchors: Belk, Marshalls, Dunham Sports and Burkes Outlet.